Monday, January 7, 2013

us.


just a tiny glimpse of us.


...

my heart for Him












His heart for me:

the entire Bible.
including all of Song of Songs
and His death in my place on the cross










what He wants me to do...



















"You, God, are my God,
    earnestly I seek you;
I thirst for you,
    my whole being longs for you,
in a dry and parched land
    where there is no water.

I have seen you in the sanctuary
    and beheld your power and your glory.
Because your love is better than life,
    my lips will glorify you.

I will praise you as long as I live,
    and in your name I will lift up my hands.
I will be fully satisfied as with the richest of foods;
    with singing lips my mouth will praise you.

On my bed I remember you;
    I think of you through the watches of the night.
Because you are my help,
    I sing in the shadow of your wings.
I cling to you;
    your right hand upholds me."
-Psalm 63



"I delight greatly in the LORD; my soul rejoices in my God. For he has clothed me with garments of salvation and arrayed me in a robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom adorns his head like a priest, and as a bride adorns herself with her jewels."
-Isaiah 61:10












The One who won't give up on me deserves this from me. to not give up. to give Him my whole heart. 
to let Him be my all. to let Him romance me. To earnestly seek Him and His romance.
 to live for Him and Him alone and to not give up. 
He gives His all when I never give more than a little bit .
His love is amazing.








 "As the bridegroom rejoices over the bride, So your God will rejoice over you."
-Isaiah 62:5

No comments:

Post a Comment