Friday, September 28, 2012

early in the morning



Covered by Your love divine,  
Child of the risen Lord.
To hear You say, 
"This one's Mine" 
"This one's Mine..."
 
My heart is spoken for. 

 
Covered by Your love divine.

Child of the risen Lord.
 To hear You say, 
"This one's Mine."  

My heart is spoken for.

 
Take this world from me.

I don't need it anymore..."





I woke up exactly to those lyrics. (an ending to a song.) (and exactly exactly how I feel in my heart about God's love for me too. :) )
ha but every song playing after is just as much how I feel in my heart too.


When I wake up the first thought in my head each day is, "I'm excited to love." Or "Yay, another new day. Another new day to love."

I quickly jump out of bed to turn down the blaring music (so it doesn't wake the person in the room next door.) Then I sing in my head or out loud to God and get ready as quick as I can.

I feel so good when I wake up at 6am. So good. I love the early mornings...


No comments:

Post a Comment