Monday, August 6, 2012

what I did for love.


Relating to how I feel about everything currently going on in my life, everything that I've done and will do and just to my heart...

this song is one of them that speaks it.


After going to my sister's musical "A Chorus Line" on Thursday night, I sung the song in my head all day Friday. Couldn't get it out even when trying. I just couldn't get over how much it relates to how I feel about what I've done, am doing, and will do for God and for the people I love. Also for the things I feel God calling me to do, the things He's made me passionate about. ... Love. Really that's the only way I can describe it.

What I did for love.



Tonight when I went to the show for the second time, I could not hold myself back from crying. No one noticed, but a large amount of warm tears streamed down my face and my body shook. I felt like I was radiating heat of me, my face was so hot from the intense emotions of how deeply this relates perfectly to how I feel about what I am currently going through. It also relates to how I feel about life in general. How I feel about each day/about the end of each day. How I feel about the things I've done and do and why I've done them.


I want to and know I will feel this way forever.
























This song really relates to how I feel about everything I do for those I love. For the family I love. The friends I love. The kids I love. The God I love...  For the unique things I feel Him calling me to do/ I feel I may have been made to do.

It inspires me. Reminds me what truly matters.
  



"Now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love."
                 -1 Corinthians 13:13

No comments:

Post a Comment