Monday, August 27, 2012

lately.



I feel so good. All the time.  It's crazy and kind of scares me.


God has brought me out of so many things. Health-wise I feel better than I ever have in my life every single day, and I know it's only thanks to God.


Most of all, I just feel so wrapped, wrapped in God's love for me.
It makes me smile.

He just loves me. Always. No matter what. Never-failing or ending... exactly as I am. And His love for me is deeper than I can ever come close to imagining.


It all just feels crazy.


Being single with Jesus is also so so good that I find myself constantly thinking I really don't ever want anything else than this. If God does I do! But otherwise, man oh man do I love everything about all the time I spend with just Jesus each day when I'm single. It feels amazing to finally not want or wish for anything else than exactly what I have right now with Him. No matter what God has instore for my future, I am going to cherish every moment of this season. I hope to make the most of it and enjoy loving on whoever I get to spend time with each day. :)

I know that everything good comes from God.
So all I can do is thank Him for what He's doing in my heart and life.


I feel so amazed by His love.



"Where shall I go from Your Spirit?
Or where shall I flee from Your presence?
If I ascend to heaven, You are there!
If I make my bed in Sheol, You are there!
If I take the wings of the morning
and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea,
even there Your hand shall lead me,
and Your right hand shall hold me."
-Psalm 139:7-10

No comments:

Post a Comment