Friday, March 16, 2012

right here.

Each day is hard. Each day is painful in its own special ways.

But at the end of the day, when I look at it all, after all the complaints about schoolwork or not feeling well, after all the times of being anxious about all I want to get done, after all the times of wishing so bad I just had more time to love people...

at the end of the day, I'm amazed.

There is nowhere I'd rather be. No place I'd rather be in life. God has led me through everything perfectly right up to this very second.

Every bit of pain, every struggle has been beautiful, leading me back to humbling my stubborn, sinful self before Him.


And, wow, golly-gee, to infinity-and-beyond!!!, am I blessed to be where I am at MSUM. In a place where I spend so much of my time loving my family and friends every single day. It is my greatest joy to do this. To be here. With so much time in the world it's not even funny to just love people. I've never been this blessed as I am in my life.


And this is something I should and can thank God for every second. He always knows, always works, always holds.

Thankful He leads me to the right place always.
Even though I am the most stubborn person on the planet, always trying to go my own way.
God still somehow breaks me and leads me.

How weird?...
How Amazing.


Thanks be to Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment