Wednesday, December 28, 2011

things I forget

We are all the same. Weak and sinful at best.



It's so easy for me to think someone else's behavior is stupid. Easy to judge. Easy to label weaker or stronger than myself in some area as I listen and observe.

I forget so quickly how different each person's shoes are from my own. I forget we are all weak and sinful humans the same, just all struggle and sin in different ways. Just all have very very very different things that are easy or hard for us.



To give compassion and love to another no matter what, both in my heart, actions, and words is something I am never quick to, no matter how much I think I am.







I forget what is a slide to me is a mountain to another.

1 comment:

  1. I TOTALLY AGREE with everything you said here!! Wow!!! :D Yes, I totally agree!! It's so easy to forget about God when we're happy about life!! That's why it's so important to keep reminding oneself, every day, of how we got that happiness (from Him, of course), and remind us how it affects us. :D :D :D :D :D We love God so much that we need to please Him constantly!! But as sinners, yes, it is sooo easy to want to move so fast to the next step in life, but we just have to be still and know that God is God. His timing is always best!! :)

    ReplyDelete