Tuesday, November 29, 2011

this is me.

Oh boy.....

I am filled with SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH ENERGY and love. So much it is really really painful. But amazing.

And God loves us way way way way way to infinity more!!!
That must be PAINFUL. But beautiful and amazing at the same time.
So incredibly painful and filled with love that He can't help but smile hugely from the inside out.

I have HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGE desire to just love people. I can BARELY stand it!!! I think it's cuz I have to do stupid homework and hate it. (And am not being productive AT ALL lately....)

I am so thankful for this immense love in my heart!

I CAN'T WAIT to be done with college. To just go to work and love people there and then love my family and friends afterward...
All I want to do is love.

I hate working on homework. Hate focusing on me. I'm horrible at it too. And it takes me forever to get through anything... bah.

...But I'm gonna try to use some of this energy to get at least a tiny tiny bit done before I go out and love. :)

God is so good.

I am craving the Word SO MUCH.

I love reading the stories about the coming of Jesus as a baby. The stories about Mary, Elizabeth, the angels, John the Baptist, Zechariah, etc. ...
They are so amazing. Breathtaking. Magical.

This was and is God.
The Savior of the world.
Coming in this incredible (and lowly way). To be born in a manger.

And the angels sang...

God is forever glorious.
Majestic.
Divine.


I cant wait to celebrate this special time with others. This special time of thinking about God in a unique and different way than I usually do.

:)


Woot!!!!!!!!!!! I just want to run miles, and be with people, and love and hug them and listen to them and serve them....

haha I'm crazy. But it's partly because I've had a day filled with stupid school and homework and studying (yet not getting any done...)

Ha. I will somehow get through the end of this semester. Even if I do bad in my classes. God will help me and hold me. This time is crazy, but interesting and exciting at the same time.






"In the sixth month of Elizabeth’s pregnancy, God sent the angel Gabriel to Nazareth, a town in Galilee, 27 to a virgin pledged to be married to a man named Joseph, a descendant of David. The virgin’s name was Mary. 28 The angel went to her and said, “Greetings, you who are highly favored! The Lord is with you.”

29 Mary was greatly troubled at his words and wondered what kind of greeting this might be. 30 But the angel said to her, “Do not be afraid, Mary; you have found favor with God. 31 You will conceive and give birth to a Son, and you are to call Him Jesus. 32 He will be great and will be called the Son of the Most High. The Lord God will give Him the throne of His father David, 33 and He will reign over Jacob’s descendants forever; His kingdom will never end.”

-Luke 1:26-33





Wow. It overwhelms me to think about what Mary must've felt and gone through.

How beautiful.


The baby Jesus...


JESUS... God!!!

Extravagant, never-ending, unconditional, unfathomable love for us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment