Wednesday, December 29, 2010

He is faithful.

I want to run through grassy fields,
leaping carelessly, plucking flowers and throwing them into the air.



I want to shout from the mountaintop!

"The LORD is faithful!!"



You ARE FAITHFUL indeed Dear Lord!



Thank You.



Thank You that even through
pain,
even through loneliness,

depression,

ANXIETY,

fear,

sadness
,
anger,

bitterness,

and doubt,

Your promises remain
.


And Your promises bring peace.

A lasting peace that is always there.



Underneath the sadness, pain, and anxiety, I
always know You love me. I ALWAYS know I have Heaven to look forward to. There is so much peace and joy in that Dear Lord. Thank You!!


Thank You
that persevering through trials and putting hope in You through everything always pays off. You always have so many lessons for me and for others. Each and every day. Thank You Jesus!!


Thank You for answering prayers!!!
I learn more and more every day how powerful prayers really are. Thank You!!!


Hoping in You during the good times AND the bad times
always pays off incredibly!!


Thank You Lord!! Thank You for filling me with Your amazing Joy!

I love You Jesus!!!


---------

“I wait for the LORD, my soul waits, and in His Word I put my hope.”
-Psalm 130:5

"[Trials] have come so that your faith--of even greater worth than gold, which perishes even though refined by fire--may be proved genuine and may result in praise, glory and honor when Jesus Christ is revealed. Though you have not seen Him, you love Him; and even though you do not see Him now, you believe in Him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy, for you are receiving the goal of your faith, the salvation of your souls."
-1 Peter 1:7-9


"I have told you these things, so that in Me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world."
-John 16:33

"The peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus."
-Philippians 4:7

“Praise Him, all you people of the earth, for He loves us with unfailing love; the faithfulness of the Lord endures forever. Praise the Lord!”
-Psalm 117






No comments:

Post a Comment