Friday, April 14, 2006

me at 14

Fri April 14, 2006

“Hi. I don’t know who you are or why you are reading this, but be ready to get to know me better than probably anyone on this earth. Of course the only One who really understands me, probably better than I understand myself, is God.

My name is Abby Marie Paul. I am 14 years old. I have long dark blonde hair, blue eyes, white skin, a nice flat stomach, muscle-y legs with a nice shaped butt, I have kinda muscle-y arms but they are really bony towards the wrist, I have small hands and size 7 ½ feet. I am 5’3 and weigh 98-102 pounds. I like how I look. I have clear skin, naturally strait teeth, and good vision. I have worked hard to look how I do and try to stay the same—a little more muscle wouldn’t be minded even though I’m very muscle-y already.

The most important things to me are my Faith (Catholic), Family, Friends, and being healthy. I started ballet last year. This year dancing has become my passion. I belong to Messiah Dance Theatre, which is a religious dance group. I am not as good of a dancer as I would like to be but I’m getting pretty good this year.

I’m really into living healthy and getting enough exercise and eating healthy. I’ve been addicted to exercise since last year and get as much as I can---30 mins to 2 ½ hours usually. I eat how I should---I love good food. I eat a ton of fruits and veggies and when I’m around them I can’t stop eating them. I also love our school lunches and I love all our wonderful home-cooked meals. Especially the ones from our garden! I do not eat like the average girl in my class and some of their eating habits annoy me. I love cooking and am obsessed with recipes. I have a collection of recipe books and magazines. "






---------------------------------------------------------



"Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes?"
-Matthew 6:25



Yep. This definitely describes my horrible selfish thoughts as a freshman. I would never ever say anything about my butt out loud by the way. (or anything good about any part of my body) But these are the true wordly thoughts in the head of a mildly anorexic girl, who wishes to be nothing but muscle. (I suppose severely anorexic people only wish to be skin and bones---which was never my desire.) I am very glad God had me go through stress eating, which was opposite of this disorder. Constantly eating junk food and having more fat on my body than I ever had in the past really opened my eyes. I realized it doesn't matter what I look like or what I eat. God still loves me and sees me as beautiful, and that is all that matters. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment